CBRE is pleased to offer for sale the Village East Resort beachfront development opportunity within the Gold Coast’s premier waterfront precinct - The Spit.
This site will be highly sought after as investors continue to "follow the sun".
The Gold Coast is one of the leading tourism, business and events cities in Australia. Famous for its beaches, surf, theme parks, shopping, nightlife and hinterland, it has been attracting business and family visitors for many decades.
Situated between the Broadwater and the Pacific Ocean, this iconic Gold Coast destination is comprised of:
• high-quality protected waterfront access to the extensive Broadwater
• leading restaurant, retail, tourism-leisure and hospitality establishments
• patrolled surf beach (Main Beach), and
• significant parkland reserves and recreational amenities.
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTS
• Approximately 1.62 hectares of land lease area
• Beachfront development site with adjacent beach access
• Building height limit of three storeys or 15 metres
• Mixed-use tourism, hospitality, short-stay accommodation, retail, development anticipated by The Spit Master Plan
• Structured transaction resulting in long-term leasehold tenure.