Under instruction from Mr Stephen Hathway (Helm Advisory) as Receiver and PKF Melbourne as Voluntary Administrator, Colliers International are pleased to present Peppers the Sands Torquay, located on Victoria’s famous Surf Coast.
This truly unique and iconic hotel is offered for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 23 September at 3pm (AEST).
Key highlights of this Championship Golf Course Resort are as follows:
– Fully equipped resort facility providing hotel, conferencing, food and beverage, golf and Health Club with indoor pool.
– Situated on approximately 76.5 Hectares within surrounding Sands residential community.
– 112 Room Upscale Hotel with extensive conferencing and food and beverage facilities.
– 18 Hole Par 72 Links Style Golf Course designed by Stuart Appleby with club house and 50 golf carts, practice range, retail pro-shop.
– Situated at the eastern end of the Torquay township surrounded by new residential developments, accessible from Melbourne CBD in 90 minutes and Geelong in 20 minutes.
– Strong population and residential growth witnessed in North Torquay residential estates increasing patronage of golf course and health club.
– Potential to refurbish and/or rebrand hotel to capture anticipated growth in domestic tourism.