CBRE Hotels are pleased to announce the sale of Loea Boutique Hotel.
Key investment highlights include:
– New 5.0-star luxury boutique hotel featuring 10 stylish rooms, reception and licensed café within a vintage on-site van, magnesium swimming pool, manager’s residence and parking.
– The hotel is essentially a ‘rooms department’ only, and given the limited amenities/facilities and low wage costs, it delivers exceptional profit margins, superior to the more traditional full-service hotel model.
– 1,376sqm freehold coastal boutique retreat is located in Maroochydore, on the Sunshine Coast.
– Currently operated by on-site managers is an attractive sized investment for an incoming owner-operator or an investor, with the flexibility to retain the current management team.
– Only 12 months old, the hotel presents exceptionally well and an incoming purchaser will benefit from a new asset that offers substantial depreciation benefits.
– One of Queensland’s hottest new hotels, featuring in Traveller Magazine, The Courier-Mail and Travel Weekly.